Phuket, Krabi and Bangkok
Amazing honeymoon relaxing thailand package for indian couples who want to enjoy and explore beauty of nature and wife together and make some unforgateble moments of life in 6 nights 7 days Amazing Thailand family holiday package. Package covers all major attractions in Phuket, Krabi and Bangkok. In fact, a balance of activities for the entire family makes it one among the foremost popular Thailand packages from India. This Package cover Phi phi Island-Phuket, 4 Isalnd- krabi Chao Phraya Princess Cruise and Safari World and Marine Park Bangkok.
The Phuket-Krabi-Bangkok- itinerary for 6 Nights 7 days let you explore the charms of thailand.
First day you and your family Explore Patong Beach
Patong's 3-km strip of golden sand is one of the most popular beaches in Phuket. It has plenty of parasailing and jet ski operators, boat drivers, beach vendors and masseuses approaching travellers who are relaxing on the sand.
Patong Beach has a row of coconut, palm and tropical almond trees separating the shore from the main road. This slightly cooler area is lined with stalls selling snacks and drinks, as well as beach massage parlours. You can also find beachfront restaurants and bars offering simple Thai and international dishes, particularly around the middle of the beach, near the entrance to Bangla Road.
Second Explore Phi-Phi Island with Indian Luch
The Phi Phi islands are some of the loveliest in Southeast Asia. Just a 45-minute speedboat trip or a 90-minute ferryboat ride from either Phuket or Krabi, these picture postcard islands offer the ultimate tropical getaway. Featuring classic tropical beaches, stunning rock formations and vivid turquoise waters teeming with colourful marine life, it is paradise perfected.
Transfer from Phuket hotel to krabi hotel on the way you can enjoy the nature of phuket and krabi both.
Forth Day 4 Island Tour
Enjoy a full-day tour from Krabi by hopping around the beautiful significant islands by a speedboat. Visit the islands of Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Island and Phranang Cave Beach. Take some time to swim and snorkel in beautiful and relaxing places.
Fifth Day Check out krabi Hotel
After Enjoy with nature of krabi and expore beaches and island ready to explore bangkok Cruise. In Evenin have a wonder dinner at Chao Phraya Princess Cruise with music.
Sixth Day Safari World and Marine Park Bangkok.
Safari world covers an area of some 170 acres and is divided into 2 parts, the first, Safari Park, houses a large variety of animals like Zebra, Deer, Giraffe, Birds, Tigers, Lion, Bears, etc. in natural habitat—The second, the Marine Park, exhibits marine and some rare animals. You can enjoy performances by trained animals like Dolphins, Birds, Seals and Monkeys. It is an easy drive through experience and you wont get tired from the little walking there is. Take pictures with parrots and see a live action show and much
Duration : 08:00 to 17:00
SAFARI WORLD IN MARINE PARK
08:00 hrs Meet our staff in your hotel's lobby.
Depart for Safari World, is a drive-in zoological park divided into two parts. The first part is Safari Park, an open zoo with wild animals.The second part is the Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
09:30 hrs Arrive Safari Park, stretching 5 KM and lasting 45 minutes, a drive through the scenic Safari Park presents a unique opportunity for the closest encounter possible with rare and endangered species of the animal kingdom. Explore Nature's numerous wonders in their original splendor and respond the call of the wild, while remaining in the comfort of our private car or coach. Witness the truly breathtaking Tiger & Lion Feeding Show the only one of it's kind anywhere in the world.
10:30 hrs Explore Marine Park where there are a variety of marine animals and shows of trained dolphins, birds, seals and apes.
• Orang Utan Boxing Show - Man's closest cousins take center stage as they tickle you with their keen sense of humor and dazzle you with their mathematical gifts. And who could miss world-famous Thai Boxing Show, starring the funniest and hairiest champions.
• Dolphin Show - the most intelligent of marine creatures will captivate you with their effortless mastery of the most difficult tricks! Get them to kiss you or shake hands with you! Marvel at dolphins somersaulting in mid-air, tossing balls with their fins and singing in a chorus, or performing dives unrivaled in their gracefulness and swiftness.
• Sea Lion Show - -Lighthouse Cove- will never be the same again with its new occupants. This quiet town along the pacific coast will be turned upside down when our Sea Lion friends wreak havac as they pull one trick after another. Chiefs of Mischief take control.
• Bird Show -Stand by for a stunning show as our colorful performers take a plunge from the arena to the stage. Watch with amazement and bewilderment the acrobatic and athletic skills of these intelligent creatures and share in the intimate secrets of a pair of lovebirds. See how our feathered friends fly their way to your heart.
• Spy War - Our secret agent Sean Sacco has a mission to fulfill : to get Doomsday Trigger before Mako gets us. Join Sean as he combats difficult terrain and heavy enemy gunfire to stop Mako in his tracks. Hold on to your seats as the action unfolds amidst a sea of rapid crossfire, thunderous explosions and breathtaking para-trooping stunts in a state-of-the-art amphitheater. A Truly earth-shattering experience not to be missed!
• Cowboy - Let Safari World bring you straight into the law territory of the wild wild west, where cowboys and bandits jostle for power with the intricate knock-downs, gunfights, bullwhips, fistfights and horseplay. Run for your life as explosives are hailed in your direction. Gasp and then dheave a sigh of relief as stunts-men perform life-threatening stunts right before your very eyes. Participate in the funniest goose-chase peppered with the least expected of dramatic twists and turns!!!
16:00 hrs Depart from Safari World to Bangkok
17:00 hrs Return to the hotel
Seventh Day :
Ready to Deaparture for your Country